SuperStall Foam Mattress System and MC2 Fabric
download pdf of instructions
Tools needed: Tape measure, chalk line, hammer, utility knife, electric hammer drill and a battery drill driver.
Start Your Installation:
- Unroll the topcover upside down in the alley. The orange side should be up, black side down.
- Mark a line 4" in from rear curb with chalk line
- Pull the fabric into the chalk line.
- Drill a hole every 18" - 20" and attach the fabric to the stall floor with a washer and Redi-Drive anchor. As you attach the back, be sure you keep the edge of the fabric parallel with the chalk line.
Front of the Stall:
- Place a piece of SuperStall Foam in your stall. The cow mattress is 39" wide, so you will need to put down more than one piece per stall. Simply butt the foam up against the previous piece. Do so the length of the run.
- Pull the fabric over the foam to the front of the stall. Thus, covering the cow mattress. The black side of the fabric should be up.
- Place a plastic strip on top of the fabric and fold the fabric over the strip.
- Pull the strip tight into the front edge of the foam.
- Attach the strip to the floor, or the bottom of the brisket board by drilling a hole every 12" and attach with a Tapcon screw.
The Final Step:
- Close the end of each section.
- Cut plastic strip to the right length.
- Carefully wrap the fabric around a piece of plastic, do not trim the fabric at end of the run.
- Attach it to the floor using a Tapcon screw every 12"
- Do not stretch the ends tight.
For more information email us or call 1-877-624-2638.